T.G.I.F.F! Thank goodness it’s Feedback Friday!I love Fridays! I especially love Feedback Fridays! We get to learn about companies that reward happy consumers (you) with full size products, samples, gift cards and cash in return for your opinion about their products. I have already joined and many times participated in the programs I feature.
The company I’m featuring today is a little different, they don’t necessarily want your feedback, but they do want your endorsement and in return you get paid! Today’s company is Sponsored Tweets. I know you’re thinking, wait, I’m not Kim Kardashian, who’s going to pay me to tweet about them? That’s what I thought when I first heard of them!
It’s not just for big time celebrities, in fact advertisers are looking for people from all walks of life to show them support in the world of social media.
I’ve been with Sponsored Tweets four months now and I currently have about $30 in my account. When it reaches $50 I’ll be able to cash out through paypal. (For amounts under $50 they charge $2.)
So how does Sponsored Tweets work?
- You need a twitter account!
- Start tweeting, building up your followers and have fun chatting on twitter.
- Sign up on Sponsored Tweets and fill out your profile as much as possible.
- Check out your account to see how much sponsored tweets is suggesting you ask for a tweet price. It’s probably best to take their suggestion, especially if you are new to twitter.
- Check out the tab that says Opportunities. There will be a list of advertisers with cost per click. Pick an advertiser and than click more info. If it looks good to you, click take opp!
I know there are others that have made a lot more money through Sponsored Tweets. I’m a very part-time casual user, so there is good potential for earning! If you work with Sponsored Tweets, I’d love to hear your experience!