…and another worth $12.99! Yes, coupons in high amounts do exist. The coupon for $13.99 was from being a part of the Coffee Mate Brew Crew, which I previously wrote about. So, while I didn’t do a quantity of shopping, I had some good coupons the past couple weeks.
My New Year’s resolution this year was to use more coupons and track my savings. To help keep me motivated and hopefully help you, I am keeping a running total of all coupons I used on my right sidebar. I don’t have any strict guidelines for what I’m tracking, but there are some boundaries I’m trying to keep within!
So what am I tracking?
- All food, including eating out. If I used a coupon, it will be counted.
- All toilteries. That includes diapers, lotions and potions!
- All drugstore cash back and Catalina coupons.
Rite Aid $10 +UPs
Upper Crust Pizza $10 (eversave)
McDonald’s $4.68 (livingsocial)
(1) $1 Huggies
(1) $1.29 Shaw’s Pasta Catalina
(1) $2.99 Coffee-Mate
(1) $2.79 Juicy Juice
(1) $12.99 Gorton’s Seafood
(1) $13.99 Stouffer’s family size
(3) $3 K-Y
(1) Buy 1 Get 1 Free ($4.49) Stayfree
(2) $1 O.B.
TOTAL SAVED FROM COUPONS: $75.22
Having 115 fish sticks for FREE…priceless.
Are you tracking your savings? I’d love to hear!