Thrifty and Thoughtful
I used to cringe and get butterflies in my stomach every time a holiday rolled around. Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays, Thank You cards, every month there’s a reason to give a card, a gift, or something!
Before we cut our expenses, I was “Queen of Cards.” I loved reading cards and trying to find the perfect one. But between paying $1-$4 per card, per person, every month, it became another added expense. Lucky for frugal folks, holidays also means DEALS!
Don’t Pay For Cards!
Like pantry items…stock up on greeting cards!
- Blank cards
- Thank You Cards
- Generic Birthday
- Holidays (Mother’s Day comes every year, instead of ONE buy FIVE when there’s a good deal!)
Current Online Card Deals
- Must Buy 3 cards. ANY 3
- Search cards from priced lowest to highest.
- Pick the 3 cheapest cards you can find, add to cart and use the promo code: SAVE3
- Try the deal HERE
- Shipping is $.99. $.33/card shipped!
- This is the ad BUT add the code LUVMOM at checkout for any free Mother’s Day card!
- =$0, FREE card!
- If you don’t make the May8th deadline, just get the card sent to you, and keep it for next year!
- Use code: FREETREAT, pay postage
- =$.49 for a shipped card!
There are always card deals, and I encourage you to catch as many as you can and add it to your stockpile! I’m ready this week for Teacher’s Appreciation, Mother’s Day and a birthday next week!