Welcome to another fun week at the drugstores! $5 Drugstore Deals is meant to show you how all the great deals come together in a seemless transaction! Even with couponing, you should set a budget! My goal is to not spend more than $5.99 (usually less) out of pocket and see how far my five bucks takes me!
All the deals I post are best case scenario. Some deals are regional, all coupons are regional, so always check your ad and do a price check first! It’s an easy way to see how far we can s-t-r-e-t-c-h our hard-earned money! I check all the ads and pick the store I think has the easiest and best deal that week.
If you’re new to couponing check out my 10 Step Couponing Course.
Points to remember about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Remember to use your store loyalty card.
- Their cash back program is called +UPs, they print at the bottom of your receipt, and can be used to buy anything in the store, except prescriptions. (they DO expire, so check the expiration date!)
- Rite Aid coupons and manufacturer coupons can be used on one item.
- Sign up HERE for their Single Check Rebate Program.
- Watch Rite Aid Video Values HERE for special coupons to print after.
- After you purchase $500 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 10% off all regularly priced merchandise.
- After you purchase $1000 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 20% off ALL regularly priced merchandise!