Pick a Store, Any Store
Coupons save money, we know that. But, why do SO many people not use coupons? It takes, time, organization and let’s face it..doesn’t it give you a headache making a list for every store, getting match-ups and finally shopping!
Pick ONE store and give it your all! This is the best advice I can give. I used to try to hit 3 different stores every week. All I ended up with was my head spinning and wanting to give up completely.
If you tend to buy more organic and natural foods:
- Focus your couponing on drugstores and saving on toiletry and household products.
- Focus your couponing on groceries.
It’s been a month since I updated My Coupon Savings 2012. I kept meaning to post it, but then decided to shop and add that receipt..and as you can see from the picture..it was a rinse and repeat over and over.
I have a love affair like no other, and it’s first name is RITE. If you don’t live near a Rite Aid, or pass over it for it’s more well known cousins; Walgreens and CVS..you are missing out my friends. It’s a good thing I have a home and children to look after or I might be caught in Rite Aid everyday, twice a day.
So, What is +UP with them?
- Their cash back program is called +UPs. (money you get back on the bottom of your receipt).
- Their loyalty program is called Wellness.
- You get 1 point for every dollar you spend (calculated BEFORE coupons people!)
- 250 points gets you 10% off all Rite Aid brand products.
- 500 points gets you a fab reward! (I got a FREE magazine subscription to Redbook.)
- 500 points gets you 10% off the entire store for a year!
- 1000 points gets you 20% off the entire store for a year! (Think Milk!)
- They have Video Values, Load2Card, weekly AND monthly promos..cha-ching!
My Coupon Savings Tab 2012
— Isra(@thefrugalette) June 18, 2012