It’s Friday, time to try out a company that rewards us awesome consumers with rewards for giving our feedback. There are so many ways to make money online, some are a lot of work and a little pay some are a little work and could turn to a lot of pay! I recently joined and started working with ChaCha!
First, you have to give it to them, it’s a cool name, right? It’s also perfectly named because it is like a dance you do between them and your social network. ChaCha is a content based site with fun and useful articles on Must-Have Gadgets for Every Kitchen to Junk Foods That Are Good for You .
As a blogger, I’m always doing research for useful content to give my readers and ChaCha has some great ones for Frugal Fans!
So how does it work?
- Sign up to be an affiliate.
- Link your social networks.
- Find articles that you like and share on Facebook, twitter or e-mail. (You don’t have to do all three).
- Make money for every click through.
They have such fun articles and quizzes that I would share anyways, at least now I can get some money out of it!
- Next to each article or quiz is the exact CPC (cost per click) you will get for each click. It ranges from .015 (US) .001(international) to .025!
- If you are a blogger or active on social media, this one is really a MUST! You’re already sharing fun content, now you get some money for it.
Conor: I’m currently an affiliate, and it’s really a great program. I made $60 in an hour when one of my links gained popularity on reddit. (That’s pretty rare though).
If you’ve never tried affiliate marketing, this is a great one to try out. No ads, you’re not selling anything, just sharing cool articles!
If you found this article helpful, I’d appreciate a sign up through my link.
Are you a ChaCha affiliate? I’d love to hear your experience!
— Isra(@thefrugalette) July 6, 2012
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may get compensation if you click through them. I appreciate your help in keeping thefrugalette running!