We last left this saga with me looking like my husband just showed up and wondering who was watching the kids.
My husband didn’t show up. The kids are fine.
Consider this post an update to certain stones giving good money energy and me hiding behind babies, tables and objects.
Friday morning, Day 1 of BlogHer, I received the following tweet:
I won, I won, I won!
I. WON. The Windows Style Makeover. (I was 1 of 5 winners total)
Say whaaaaat? Some new clothes? Hair, makeup? Oh, that’s nice…
When I entered the contest, that’s the impression I got…until I got there and was informed what the full package was…
I got down to the expo as fast as I could. I was met by these two smiling faces. Jeannie Mai (left) host of the show, “How Do I Look?” and Kristina Libby (right), Microsoft employee and Windows blogger and official tweeter( not sure that’s an official position) at Windows Blog.
So, after I stopped hyperventilating…they sat me down and went over the prize details:
- 1 hour style consult and shopping with Jeannie Mai
- Hair and makeup at an NYC salon.
- Samsung Slate PC Series 7 with Windows 7 and upgrade to Windows 8 when it comes out in October.
- Wedge Touch Mouse will be released end of September.
- Wedge Touch Keyboard will be released end of September.
- Samsung Focus Windows Phone
- XBox 360 …we’ve never owned any gaming before!