Getting is good. Giving is better.
By now the story gets old. Girl goes to blogging conference. Girl gets swag.
Here’s where the story is different. Girl gets swag and gives said swag to readers. When you go to a blogging conference, vendors come with samples, products, media ‘swag’ to give bloggers. It’s fun, exciting and fast paced. Walking through one expo will leave your shoulder sore from holding so much stuff.
Then you get home and realize you want your readers, the reason you are blogging, to have some fun too! Everything in the picture above will go to one lucky reader!
And not everything fit in the picture.
I’m giving away one HUGE McDonald’s tote filled with swag I got from the blogging conference I went to a couple weeks ago.
- August 2012 Highlights Magazines (Highlights, High Five and Hello)
- Lily’s Little Life Lessons Book- Mom’s Choice Award
- Rampage Aviator Sunglasses
- ProXeed Plus
- Vidazorb Plus
- Gutzy Gear Backpack Strap Covers
- Flameless Candle
- 4 pack Energizer Batteries
- I am a flirt tank top
- Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream
- Certain Dri Anti-perspirant 72 hrs. formula
- Oxylent Multi Vitamin supplement drink packs
- Distraction cards
- London Fog Umbrella
- Disney Odd Life of Timothy Green Pencils
- Odd Life of Timothy Green Notepad
- Odd Life of Timothy Green Socks
- McDonald’s Zippered Tote Bag
Welcome to The Swag Swap Giveaway Hop hosted by Life Captain Fussybuckets and Mama goes BAM. This is a special event to thank you our readers, and your chance to get your hands on some of the best swag from some of your favorite bloggers.
The event begins at 12:01 AM August 21 and ends 11:59 PM August 31.