It’s time to spend $5 and fill up our shopping basket! Once a week I give my ‘ode to deals’ by posting one, and only one crazy awesome drugstore deal that I think is best for new people (and veterans) starting out with coupons. If you are new to couponing check out out my 10 Step Couponingcourse and especially my guide to navigating the drugstores!
My challenge is to not use more than $5.99 out of pocket and see how far I can s-t-r-e-t-c-h my money. My pick these week is CVS!
- Their cash back program is called Extra Care Bucks (ECB), it prints at the bottom of your receipt.
- Use your store loyalty card every time you shop.
- Scan your card at the red coupon machine inside the store for CVS store coupons.
- You can use a CVS store coupon with a Manufacturer coupon on one item.
- You can use 2 coupons on a BOGO sale.
- You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale.