It’s time to spend $5 and fill up our shopping basket! Once a week I give my ‘ode to deals’ by posting one, and only one crazy awesome drugstore deal that I think is best for new people (and veterans) starting out with coupons. If you are new to couponing check out out my 10 Step Couponingcourse and especially my guide to navigating the drugstores!
My challenge is to not use more than $5.99 out of pocket and see how far I can s-t-r-e-t-c-h my money.
- Their cash back program is called Extra Care Bucks (ECB), it prints at the bottom of your receipt.
- Use your store loyalty card every time you shop.
- Scan your card at the red coupon machine inside the store for CVS store coupons.
- You can use a CVS store coupon with a Manufacturer coupon on one item.
- You can use 2 coupons on a BOGO sale.
- You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale.
Need money for CVS? CVS Beauty and The Frugalette have teamed up to giveaway $500 in CVS Gift Cards! Watch for the giveaways coming soon!
Special Halloween Promotion!
Canvas people is selling their 16×20 size for $20 plus s/h. And for every canvas sold, they are donating $1 to help fight Breast Cancer! Win-Win!
Take your kids Halloween pics, then make it a canvas, great timing, go here to check out the deal! and for all my deals to watch in October click here!