Welcome to $5 Drugstore Deals! Every week I pick one drugstore to show how couponers bring everything into a seamless transaction. You dont have to spend a lot out of pocket, to get a lot of product. I try not to spend more than $5.99 (usually less) out of pocket and see how far my five bucks takes me!
Remember deals can be regional, so always check your ad to see if it matches up. It’s an easy way to see how far we can s-t-r-e-t-c-h our hard-earned money! I check all the ads and pick the store I think has the easiest and best deal that week.
If you’re new to couponing check out my 10 Step Couponing Course.
Points to remember about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Remember to use your store loyalty card.
- Their cash back program is called +UPs, they print at the bottom of your receipt, and can be used to buy anything in the store, except prescriptions. (they DO expire, so check the expiration date!)
- Rite Aid coupons and manufacturer coupons can be used on one item.
- Sign up HERE for their Single Check Rebate Program.
- Watch Rite Aid Video Values HERE for special coupons to print after.
- After you purchase $500 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 10% off all regularly priced merchandise.
- After you purchase $1000 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 20% off ALL regularly priced merchandise!
Use $2 off 1 from RA Video Values
=$3.99, Get $2 +UP (weekly deal) and $4+Up (monthly deal)
Use $4 +UP from previous transaction
Use (2) $1/1 Revlon Lip Product, exp. 12/2/12 SS 10/28/12
Use (1) $2/1 Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter (RA Video Values, Oct)
=$7.23, Get Back $4 +Up
=$9.98, use $6 +UP from previous transaction