Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
If my skin could talk, this is probably what it would say. There are priorities and there’s my skin. They are not the same thing. Before kids, heck, before marriage, I was a skincare junkie.
I spent hours online and in high-end department stores indulging my epidermis. I would regularly see my dermatologist about spots, bumps or my flaky, dry skin. If it claimed to brighten, tighten or hydrate, I bought it.
Besides the expense, I hated trashing all those half-used bottles of product that didn’t work. Than came marriage, than came baby in a baby carriage!
Between diapers, food and gas, buying a skin-anything was not in our budget. At all.
CVS Beauty Club MAKEOVER
Enter CVS beauty. I thought department store beauty was addicting, it’s nothing compared to the sales and promos you can get on the products at CVS.
So, I’m here to break down the CVS Beauty Club to help you get the most out of this program:
- Sign up and get an immediate 10% off beauty shopping pass.
- Receive $3 Extra Care Bucks on your birthday. (Easy money!)
- Get access to exclusive coupons and promos through their newsletter.
- Risk-free shopping. If you don’t love your product just return it for a full refund.
- There is a running total on the bottom of your receipt. You DO NOT have to buy it all in one trip.
The first giveaway goes live tonight and watch for the first post in this very special, exclusive series on CVS Beauty!
It’s fancy and frugal!
“Like” CVS Beauty Club’s Facebook page and follow @cvsbeautyclub on Twitter for access to additional special offers, giveaways and exclusive content from the Beauty Board. Join Now!! To sign up for the ExtraCare Beauty Club or to learn more, visit your local CVS/pharmacy or www.cvs.com/beautyclub.
photo credit: li-penny via photopin cc