Are you ready to shop at Rite Aid this week? Every week I pick one drugstore to show how couponers bring everything into a seamless transaction. You dont have to spend a lot out of pocket, to get a lot of product. I try not to spend more than $5.99 (usually less) out of pocket and see how far my five bucks takes me!
Remember deals can be regional, so always check your ad to see if it matches up. It’s an easy way to see how far we can s-t-r-e-t-c-h our hard-earned money! I check all the ads and pick the store I think has the easiest and best deal that week.
If you’re new to couponing check out my 10 Step Couponing Course.
Points to remember about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Remember to use your store loyalty card.
- Their cash back program is called +UPs, they print at the bottom of your receipt, and can be used to buy anything in the store, except prescriptions. (they DO expire, so check the expiration date!)
- Rite Aid coupons and manufacturer coupons can be used on one item.
- Sign up HERE for their Single Check Rebate Program.
- Watch Rite Aid Video Values HERE for special coupons to print after.
- After you purchase $500 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 10% off all regularly priced merchandise.
- After you purchase $1000 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 20% off ALL regularly priced merchandise!
I don’t endorse any products below, they are just a good part of the deal scenario! *This week there is a 4 page regional insert ad, check if you have it for the deals.*
RA has recently changed their +UP redemption policy and you can no longer use +UPs earned that day immediately, you must wait until 6AM the following day. If you are using the +UPs from the transactions as listed below, use accordingly!
(6) Trident $1.00
Use (3) Buy One Get One FREE 9/16 SS
Use $.25 Rite Aid Video Value October
=$2.75, get (4) $1 +UPs (you will get it from a cross promotion between 2 deals, look for tags only certain Trident varieties)
Robitussin Liquid or Tablets $6.49
-20% Gold Discount $5.20
Use $3 off 1 9/30 RP
Use $3 off 1 in-ad coupon
=FREE (coupons will be adjusted down, RA doesn’t give overage)
Purex Liquid Detergent Ultra Packs $5.99
-20% Gold Discount $4.79
Use $1 off 1 from ALL YOU Oct ’12
=$3.79, get $4 +UP
Use (4) $1 +UPs from previous transaction
=$.0, get back $4+UPs
No Nonsense Socks $4.79
(several varieties of socks are included)
=$4.79, get back $4 +UPs
Use $4 +UPs from previous transaction
=$.79, get back $4 +UPs
Blistex Moisture Lip Balm $2.79
-20% Gold Discount $2.23
=$2.23, get $2.50 +UP
(2) Summer’s Eve $2.50/each
Use $2 off 2 coupon Summer’s Eve product
=$3, get back $3 +UPs when you buy 2
=$5.23, Use $4 +UPs from previous transaction
=$1.23, get back $5.50 +UPs
(2) O.B. Tampons $3/each
Use (2) $2 off 1 coupons from 8/26 SS (exp. 10/15)
=$2, get back $2 +UP
(2) Ricola Bags $1.50/each (start stocking up for cold/flu season!)
Use $1 off 2 coupon from 10/14 RP
=$2, get back $1 when you buy 2
(2) Nestle or Wonka Candy $.99
=$1.98, get back $1 when you buy 2
=$5.98, use $5.50 +UPs from previous transaction
=$.48, get back $4 +UPs
Bottom Line: $5.25 out of pocket,$42.04 worth of product and $4 +UPs to use next time! Happy Shopping!
Remember to check out my October round up of all the best deals this month!
If you’re new to Jingit, check out my post on how it works here!