Welcome to the Black Friday edition of $5 Drugstore Deals! CVS decided to go early this year…waaaaay early! They are starting their special BF deals one week early!
The fun part about starting so early is we can focus on other drugstores during the ‘real’ Black Friday! Depending on what the other drugstores look like, I might do a mid-week Drugstore Deals post for Walgreens and Rite Aid! Black Friday comes only once a year and as far as I’m concerned I think the drugstores are the place to be!
The ad has been broken up into two. One part is for 11/18-11/21 and the second part is for 11/22-11/24. So watch the dates!
Some notes about shopping at CVS:
- Their cash back program is called Extra Care Bucks (ECB), it prints at the bottom of your receipt.
- Use your store loyalty card every time you shop.
- Scan your card at the red coupon machine inside the store for CVS store coupons.
- You can use a CVS store coupon with a Manufacturer coupon on one item.
- You can use 2 coupons on a BOGO sale.
- You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale.