It’s Christmas, but the deals don’t stop! Once a week I post one, and only one crazy awesome drugstore deal that I think is best for new people (and veterans) starting out with coupons. Be sure to check out out my 10 Step Couponing course and especially my guide to navigating the drugstores!
I try not use more than $5.99 out of pocket and see how far I can s-t-r-e-t-c-h my money. All coupons were available at the time, if it’s not available it is most likely out of prints. They sometimes do re-set at the beginning of the month!
- Their cash back program is called Extra Care Bucks (ECB), it prints at the bottom of your receipt.
- Use your store loyalty card every time you shop.
- Scan your card at the red coupon machine inside the store for CVS store coupons.
- You can use a CVS store coupon with a Manufacturer coupon on one item.
- You can use 2 coupons on a BOGO sale.
- You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale.
Schick Hydro Silk Razor $9.49
Use $2 off 1 from 12/2 SS
Use $8 off 1 from your CVS Extracare Account or the red coupon machine week of 12/16
=$0, get back $5 ECB
2 Dimetapp $4.99
Use (2) $2 off 1 from Manufacturer Site
Use $3 off 1 from CVS red coupon machine
=$2.98, get back $3 ECB
Crest toothpaste or Oral-b stages toothbrush $1.99
=$1.99, get back $1 ECB
Honey Nut Cheerios $2.50
Use $.60 off 1 from here (this site re-sets beginning of the month, check back for more high-value coupons!)
Use $.50 off 1 from SavingStar
=$7.89 (add filler), use $8 ECB from previous transaction
=$0, get back $3 ECB
Bounty Paper Towels 6 pk. $5.99
Use $.25 from 11/25 PG
=$5.74, use $3 ECB from previous transaction
Bottom Line: $5.72 out of pocket, $38.95 worth of product and a very Merry Christmas!
Ten coupons worth printing!