I still break out.
And apparently you do too! In the last CVS giveaway, I asked what your biggest pet peeve was about your skin? Adult Acne and breakouts came out on top. Majority of readers were surprised and frustrated about still breaking out as adults.
I reached out to Dr. Dina Strachan, CVS Beauty board advisor dermatologist, for some insider (FREE) advice!
- Dry skin aggrevates it
CVS PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION
- Benzoyl peroxide- anti-inflammatory properties
- Salicylic Acid- exfoliates skin
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment
- Slice off the prickles on each side with a knife.
- Lay the leaf on a cutting board and slice horizontally through the length of the leaf.
- Using clean fingertips spread a thin layer over affected areas on your face.
- Leave on face for a few minutes than rinse off with water.