If you’re reading this, chances are you want to start using coupons in 2013!
You can start NOW without having one coupon. Yes, I said, you don’t need to have any prior coupons to get the new year started. Start right where you are.
Head to CVS on 12/30, buy a couple newspapers to get the Sunday inserts and you can do the transactions below. The transactions listed only require this week’s inserts.
No excuses! Make this the year you start using coupons or find the motivation to get back in the game.
Go do the following transactions and then come back and tell me about it!
Some notes about shopping at CVS:
- Their cash back program is called Extra Care Bucks (ECB), it prints at the bottom of your receipt.
- Use your store loyalty card every time you shop.
- Scan your card at the red coupon machine inside the store for CVS store coupons.
- You can use a CVS store coupon with a Manufacturer coupon on one item.
- You can use 2 coupons on a BOGO sale.
- You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale.
Buy (4) Pantene Shampoo or Conditioners $14.00
Buy (2) Tide Laundry Detergent 19-32 loads $11.88
Buy (2) Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap $1.98
Buy (3) Dawn Dish Soap $2.97
Use (2) $3/2 Pantene from 12/30 P&G
Use (2) $1.50/1 Tide from 12/30 P&G
Use (2) $.50/1 Dawn Hand Renewal from 12/30 P&G
Use (2) A$.25/1 Dawn Dish Soap from 12/30 P&G
=$20.33, Get Back $10 ECB
Buy (1) Sudden Sleep 4ct $2.87
Buy (1) GE Energy Smart lightbulb 1ct $2.99
Buy (1) Gallon of Milk $3.49
Buy (1) Mars Chocolate Singles (M&M’s, Milky Way) $.75
Use $10 ECB from transaction 1
=$.10, Get back $6.62 ECB ($2.87, $2.00, $1.00, $.75)