Welcome to $5 Drugstore Deals! Every week I pick one drugstore to show how couponers bring everything into a seamless transaction. You dont have to spend a lot out of pocket, to get a lot of product. I try not to spend more than $5.99 (usually less) out of pocket and see how far my five bucks takes me!
Remember deals can be regional, so always check your ad to see if it matches up. It’s an easy way to see how far we can s-t-r-e-t-c-h our hard-earned money! I check all the ads and pick the store I think has the easiest and best deal that week.
If you’re new to couponing check out my 10 Step Couponing Course.
Points to remember about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Remember to use your store loyalty card.
- Their cash back program is called +UPs, they print at the bottom of your receipt, and can be used to buy anything in the store, except prescriptions. (they DO expire, so check the expiration date!)
- Rite Aid coupons and manufacturer coupons can be used on one item.
- Sign up HERE for their Single Check Rebate Program.
- Watch Rite Aid Video Values HERE for special coupons to print after.
- You now have to opy-out if you want your +UPs printed instead of automatically attached to your card.
- +UPs earned can only be used starting 6 AM the next day, so plan accordingly.
- After you purchase $500 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 10% off all regularly priced merchandise.
- After you purchase $1000 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 20% off ALL regularly priced merchandise!
Heads Up! This is the LAST month RA will have the Single Check Rebate program. It officially ends 1/1/13.
John Frieda Foaming Hair Color $12.99
Use FREE coupon mailed to Rite Aid Customers
=$0, get back $3 +UP
(2) Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent $3.50/each
=$7, Use $3 +UP from previous transaction
=$4, get back (2) $2 +UP (Monthly reward) and (1) $3 UP (Nov.Monthly is still valid until 12/4, so if you did this deal on Black Friday it will be maxed out.
1 Conair 7 Piece Brush with hairbands (various items qualify) $2.99
-GOLD Discount $2.39
Use $2 off 1 in-ad coupon
(6) Nivea Lip Care $2.50/each
Use (3) $3 off 2 coupons from 12/2 RP
=$6, get back $5 +UP
=$6.39 (add filler), use $7 +UP from previous transaction
=$0, get back $5 +UP
(3) Nestle Toll House Morsels $2/each
Use $1 off 3 from 11/4 SS
=$5, Use $5+UP from previous transaction
=$0, get back $2 +UP and Um, YUM!
Bottom line: $5.39 out of pocket, $48.98 worth of product and $2 +UP for next time! Yeah for moisturized lips!!!
Since we’re talking about all this great lip care, this is a site I check out for LOTS of free samples and products in the mail. Just by signing up with all the different offers, you could possible live off beauty sample products!
Just LIKE their FB page for all the great freebies they find!