It’s time to shop the drugstores! Every week I pick one drugstore and show step by step how far your $5 can take you! Saving money doesn’t mean spending a lot out of pocket. If you are new to couponing be sure to check out my 10 Step Couponing course and especially my guide to navigating the drugstores!
I try not use more than $5.99 out of pocket and see how far I can s-t-r-e-t-c-h my money. All coupons were available at the time, if it’s not available it is most likely out of prints. They sometimes do re-set at the beginning of the month!
- Their cash back program is called Extra Care Bucks (ECB), it prints at the bottom of your receipt.
- Use your store loyalty card every time you shop.
- Scan your card at the red coupon machine inside the store for CVS store coupons.
- You can use a CVS store coupon with a Manufacturer coupon on one item.
- You can use 2 coupons on a BOGO sale.
- You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale.