At the beginning of every week in 2013 I’ll be sharing a different way to get happy for FREE. Being happy doesn’t cost anything except your decision to try. I show you how I got happy that week and hope to inspire you to do the same. Join my Get Happy for FREE challenge, you have nothing to lose and a whole lot of smiles to gain!
Happy is not about things, but experiences. Every week I post a different way that helps to fill us with happiness and remind us what’s really important in life. I show you what I did for the challenge, and hope that you take the challenge right along with me!
We have gone places, taken downtime and this week I’m going to dust off my pens and write to some very special people in my life.
The easiest way to show someone you care and give yourself that warm, fuzzy feeling? Write to them.
Amid all the texting, liking and following, you may think you know how they are..but this will make their day. Guaranteed. And if someone you care about is happy because of something you did, guess how good it will make you feel!
To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart. ~Phyllis Theroux
We are going to write to someone.
This week in the U.S. is Valentine’s Day, so this should be an easy challenge! Write to someone, whether it’s a card or letter, take the time to put your thoughts to paper.
Week 5: Write to Someone
The nice people at Felix Doolittle sent me these elegant Petite Love Notes and personalized labels to help me with my challenge this week! I love local businesses, and this one is very special. Felix Fu is an artist from Hong Kong, now settled in Newton, MA.
The stationery is all printed with his exquisite artwork.
The petite love notes are just that, small enough to tuck in with a gift or in a lunchbox.
I sent my friend, Laura from MOMables my homemade chai spice with my Felix Doolittle personalized label that reads ‘From The Kitchen Of Isra. Eat Well.’
The card, appropriately, says ‘You Make Me Happy.’
JOIN THE CHALLENGE AND WIN YOUR OWN LABELS AND PETITE LOVE NOTES
- Write to someone and then come back and tell me about it in the comments by 2/16 11:59 p.m. EST.
- I will pick one winner via random.org from all eligible comments. I’ll announce the next $5 Amazon Code winner AND the winner of a set of personalized Felix Doolittle labels and Petite Love Notes in my weekly email that goes out every Sunday. Make sure you are a subscriber or you won’t know you won!
- If you win and are a blogger or want a link to your site or Instagram account mentioned in the newsletter be sure to snap a pic that represents this week’s challenge!
- Tag me on Facebook OR on Instagram with the pic!
Other posts in the 52 Ways to Get Happy for FREE Series:
- Week 1: Focus on Relationships
- Week 2: Go Somewhere New
- Week 3: Try a New Food
- Week 4: Spend Time Alone
- Week 5: Write to Someone
- Week 6: Smile
- Week 7: Take a Walk