Welcome to $5 Drugstore Deals! Every week I post one deal that I think is great for newbies or non-extreme couponers. You don’t have to go to the store everyday to save money!
If you’re new to couponing check out my 10 Step Couponing Course.
Points to remember about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Remember to use your store loyalty card.
- Their cash back program is called +UPs, they print at the bottom of your receipt, and can be used to buy anything in the store, except prescriptions. (they DO expire, so check the expiration date!)
- Rite Aid coupons and manufacturer coupons can be used on one item.
- Sign up HERE for their Single Check Rebate Program.
- Watch Rite Aid Video Values HERE for special coupons to print after.
- You now have to opy-out if you want your +UPs printed instead of automatically attached to your card.
- +UPs earned can only be used starting 6 AM the next day, so plan accordingly.
- After you purchase $500 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 10% off all regularly priced merchandise.
- After you purchase $1000 worth of products (calculated BEFORE manufacturer coupons) your card will get you an automatic 20% off ALL regularly priced merchandise!