Welcome to my $5 Drugstore post! Every Saturday I pick one, and only one, drugstore deal that I think is best for new people starting out with coupons. When I started out, I kept running between every store across town to stock up on the deal, only to realize two things:
- Using up precious gas dollars is not saving me money.
- Using up precious time is taking away quality time with my family.
- Their cash back program is called Extra Care Bucks (ECB), it prints at the bottom of your receipt.
- Use your store loyalty card every time you shop.
- Scan your card at the red coupon machine inside the store for CVS store coupons.
- You can use a CVS store coupon with a Manufacturer coupon on one item.
(5) Reach Floss $1.99/each
Use (5) Reach Floss coupons from HERE
=$4.95, get back $5 ECB
(2) Right Guard Antiperspirant $3/each
Use (2) $2 off 1 Right Guard Xtreme coupons from 8/4 RP or HERE
=$2, get back $2 ECB
Revlon Nail polish $4.99
Use $2 off 1 coupon from 7/28 SS
=$2.99, get back $3 ECB
=$4.99, use $5 ECB from previous transaction
=$0, get back $5 ECB
(2) Colgate Toothpaste, Toothbrush or Mouthwash $2.99/each
Use (2) $1 off 1 coupons from 7/28 SS
=$3.98, get back $2 ECB
(2) Arizona Tea $.50
Use $.12 off coupon from CVS red coupon machine
=$4.86, use $5 ECB from previous transaction
=$0, get back $2 ECB
(2) Nature’s Bounty $5.49/each
Use (2) $2 off 1 coupons from 7/28 RP
Kellogg’s Cereal $1.99/each
Use $.70 off 1 from HERE
=$2.78, use $2 ECB from previous transaction
Bottom Line: $5.73 out of pocket, $40.89 worth of product and lots of great stockpile items!